Quick Service Restaurants
Big Box Stores
Car Washes & Auto Centers
Full Service Restaurants
Fitness & Health Centers
We focus on early engagement with our clients to ensure the overall success of every project, across all market sectors. We collaborate with all project participants during pre-construction scheduling, material lead time procurements, value engineering assessments and overall constructability prior to project kickoff. This allows all members to forecast details, mitigate risks and potential bottlenecks early on. Pre-Construction includes:
- Material Lead Time Analysis
- Procurement Planning
- Constructability Reviews
- Value Engineering Assessments
- Risk Analysis & Assessments
The JG Construction team consists of project estimating, project management, field management, and support staff, who assist in all phases of the general contracting process. Our technically advanced processes streamline workflow and communications. Utilizing the Procore construction project management platform, we’re able to automate reporting procedures to gather all of the data we generate on a daily basis, and create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports. This ability to view everything in one place ensures peak communication and transparency for all of our client relationships. These Construction components include:
- Site Management
- Safety Compliance
- Risk Mitigation
- Project Scheduling
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Project Progress Reporting
Our services don’t stop when a certificate of occupancy is issued. The JG Facility Services team is able to provide ongoing building service and maintenance for the lifecycle of your location. Our team operates with best-in-class service technology, utilizing Corrigo enterprise software to track your location’s maintenance needs in real time. Post-Construction services include:
- Post-Construction Additions & Changes
- Facility Services & Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Warranty Support
At JG, we see the greatest value for our projects success being the work and effort we put on the front end to achieve a more seamless completion to closeout.
Every new construction project starts with our kickoff meeting to include all project stakeholders, Owners, Architects, Engineers & Subcontractors. Weather it be at our office or on the jobsite, our team ensures early communication to set our precedence going forward. We take the time to navigate through the drawings and identify any potential bottlenecks or problems. In our case, we strive to seek problems early on. The sooner we find them, the sooner we solve them.
We take the time to evaluate the projects budget and outline our schedule reviews to properly forecast any potential overruns. We discuss our process and outline our systems for all to stay involved and in the know.
We believe kickoff and closeout is not enough for a in depth review of your project. With each project we start, we conduct Mid-Milestone Project Review. This review is an in depth review to look back, and forecast forward with what we have learned, and what may or is still to come ahead. What this review entails:
- Complete run through the project budget, costs to date, forecasts to complete and all financial aspects that has occurred and what we may project to completion.
- Thorough schedule reviews to look back on how it started and forecast ahead to mitigate any potential bottlenecks through to completion.
- Vendor performances. We review the performance of each subcontractor and ensure we re-establish standards to maintain our momentum.
- Long Lead Review. Review the statuses with all long items. Re-verify owner procured material and ensure they are ready and on track for our completion.
- Punchlist – At JG, we punch our project on every site walk. during our mid project review, we look ahead to see our finishes getting ready and ensure we walk through an elaborate punch list to reduce our closeout.
- Closeout Documents – This is when we start to re-engage with the city to ensure we have all necessary paperwork inline and ready to process for a smooth closeout.
Project Closeout always starts at the beginning. From operation & maintenance manuals to warranties, we start gathering all necessary closeout documents on day 1. As every client may have special requirements to be included in their closeout package, JG offers a standardized closeout procedure to include:
- Initial Proposal & Contract Documents
- All City Required Documents & Reports
- Non-Conformance Log (if applicable)
- Operations & Maintenance Manuals with Startup Training
- RFI & Submittal Logs
- As-Built Drawings
- Subcontractor List
- Warranty Documents
- Contract Financial Audit
- Overall Project Closeout Review
What Our Clients Say
What Sets Us Apart
Being in business since 1979 is an illustration of our long-standing value and commitment. We've weathered storms, along with the good, the bad, and the ugly. The combined experience across our organization is a testament to our success. Plain and simple, we know what it takes to get things done.
We continuously seek out and utilize the very best technology our industry has to offer. This allows our team, trade partners, and clients to access and gain insight into the most critical elements of their projects, in real time.
Since 1979, our company has focused on the development of authentic relationships with our clients, driven by transparency and honesty in everything we do. We understand the needs of our clients, and always listen to ensure we meet and exceed their expectations.
The safety of our people and trade partners are always at the forefront of our projects. From initial safety orientations to daily safety reviews, we strive to always provide working environments that exceed OSHA standard regulations.
Pride in Ownership
We believe in building like we own it. We take pride in using project management practices that treat each location as if it were ours. This level of ownership extends from our people to the actions, decisions, and work we complete.
Number of QSR/FSR Restaurant Projects Completed
Number of Big Box Retail Projects Completed
Number of Shopping Centers Completed
Total Value of Projects Completed
The Company We Keep
We are proud to help build the foundations for our clients' success across many industries.